I know some of you have been holding your breath to find out how Mila's first day went. She seemed to have a ball. She came home and told me she had made 3 friends - 2 girlfriends and 1 boyfriend. Then yesterday she updated that - now she had 2 boyfriends too. I figure that means she is pretty balanced!
So about me ... on Monday I was doing alright... my visiting teacher is so sweet and called me to check up on me at about 930am.
I was happy Mila had a good first day (although getting all the details from her was like drawing blood from a stone!). As soon as she gets home, all she wants to do is play with our next door neighbour - what about me :)!! I feel like I have moved down a little on the totem pole ... and I was expecting her to be practically attached to me after being away all day. But moving on .... Julia and I are having a lot of fun together - reading stories, cuddling and we will be going to playgroups. Of course Julia ,too would rather be at school with Mila! But lucky for me I still have her for another 2 YEARS.
Liam is delightful and getting bigger and cuter (if that is possible). He spends his days unpacking and climbing into my kitchen cupboards, climbing onto the windowsills, chairs and anything else he sees as a challenge!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment