Thursday, September 4, 2008

Liam is almost 1 - yes I am up too late and ... it is almost tomorrow!!

I cut Liam's hair in the bath today
Now he will look sharp for his birthday tomorrow!! Especially with that lovely bruise on his noggin.

Looking up to his sister, Julia. These two just adore each other - they are sharing a room now .... and are both delighted about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liam!! How Willa and I wish we could have been there to celebrate!! Time flies, doesn't it, Sylvia? Willa had her first day of kindergarten this week. She is such a big girl now, she wouldn't even hold my had as we walked up to the school (sob!!).

Have you been affected at all by Ike? I've been concerned about your family, but see that you've posted quite recently, so hope that things are okay! We love and miss you!!

Cherie and Willa